If you are looking for a complete plant propagation misting system or the components needed to make your own homemade misting system, then please read on.
Finally, there is a reliable and affordable plant propagation misting system for the average Joe!
Own a misting system that has been built Just For You.
We call it the Make It Spray Today™ system because you will have the entire misting system up an running in minutes.
- Every system comes with the mist controller pre-programmed to your specifications to eliminate the initial frustration of getting the programming right and allow you to get straight to taking softwood cuttings and placing them under intermittent mist. Each mist system is designed to get you misting within minutes. Simply attach a few pieces of pipe together, insert the misting nozzles into the pipe, install the misting solenoid to the pipe and connect two wires to the mist controller, a garden hose to the solenoid, and you are done! All connections are hose fittings so there is no need to know anything about plumbing!
- Every component used in building your misting system has been carefully chosen to ensure it’s reliability. Only professional and proven misting components are used, which guarantees your piece-of-mind.
- Your cuttings will be rooted within weeks! Yes, weeks. Nikko Blue, Pee Gee, and Annabelle Hydrangea can all be rooted within three weeks. Other cuttings that can form roots within weeks are Viburnums, Potentilla, and Forsythia, and many more. Root hundreds or thousands of softwood cuttings at a time! Give your nursery an edge over the competition by propagating your own plants, or start your own propagation nursery by rooting cuttings to sell. An intermittent misting system is a vital tool in the success of rooting softwood cuttings. Hardwood cuttings can take over two years to be a saleable plant, but cuttings rooted under a misting system can be ready in less than one!
- All complete intermittent misting systems come pre-assembled and pre-tested. All the hard work has been done for you! No worrying about where to get the parts and pieces you need to put everything together. No more wondering whether your homemade misting system will work. All these problems have been solved for you.
- Sell a few plants at a measly $1.00 each, and the misting system has paid for itself!
That’s OK. Maybe you just need a dependable and affordable misting timer. Or maybe you are looking for misting nozzles that don’t clog up like the brass misting nozzles tend to do. We have those items and more! Maybe you have made a misting system and are looking for advice on how many misting nozzles you can use per zone? We have a page for that too!
We have sold hundreds of complete misting systems all over the US and Canada, and our misting controllers have even been used by aeroponics growers, in concrete curing rooms and even for maintaining swimming pool levels. Check out the links below or on the right sidebar for Misting Systems and Supplies to get access to all this and more! For great info on how to use your misting system, check out this link for free gardening and propagation articles.
Want to learn more about misting and misting systems? Use this form to download the free report (PDF) on why you should be using an intermittent misting system to propagate plants.
If you like it and think others can benefit from it, go ahead and forward it to a friend, give it away on your website, blog, or even in your newsletter! It is 100% free! Just signup and you get to download the report and give it away with no strings attached. Ok, maybe one string: you cannot alter the report in any way, but that seems fair right? Get your copy today!