Before you leave, be sure to take advantage of the free reports I have written that outlines some great reasons you should be using intermittent mist for rooting your softwood cuttings and what you need to start a plant propagation nursery.
In the report on intermittent mist, I go over things like :
- Why the cuttings need moisture
- Why the cuttings need to be kept cool
- How intermittent mist allows you to produce multiple crops in a single growing season
- Why you can sit back and let the system take care of itself
- How you can produce thousands of cuttings per year
- and more!
Go ahead and download it and decide for yourself if you should be making money selling plants you started with an intermittent misting system.
I also recently added a report on how to start a plant propagation nursery. The report covers topics such as:
- Propagation reference materials
- How much space you need
- Misting systems
- Rooting media
- And more!
Simply use the form below to download one or both reports.
P.S. The E-book is even free for you to give away on your website or blog or even as an incentive to sign up for your newsletter.